Simulator Switches and Routers
Cisco Certification has been considered as IT industry gold standard. Routers and switches currently is widely used. Today we here make a comprehensive comparison between routers and switches.
1. Definition of simulator
Simulator refers to the virtual test environment created by software, which includes the connected way of routers and switches needed by the experiments. Its operation is also very simple, just click the relevant equipment. Although, the simulator is quite expensive,but there are many great features. One the one hand, it can be installed inside computer, you don’t have to go laboratory. On the other hand, you can study knowledge over textbook range. You can learn anything as long as the simulator can support.
2. Category of simulator
The common simulator can be divided into five kinds, they are: RouterSim4.0、Betsy Virtual Lab, Cisco Networking Academy Flah Lab、CIM、Boson Netsim5.31.
3. Cisco professional certification
Cisco professional certification exams this completely unlike the domestic traditional test, in addition to adaptation, there are many operational examination question. It gives a simulated environment and configuration conditions and requires you to correct command line operation. For many examinees, it is quite difficult since there is rare opportunities to operate in such real operating environment. Thus, their practical abilities are much lower. However, for many international certificate especially Cisco, it is quite important for examinees to practice well in actual operation. There principle is to let every examinees are qualified enough to operate instead of just knowing theory well.
Simulator and Cisco router are equipment frequently used in daily operation. Network engineer must also know well the skills.
- July 21, 20181. Pay attention to the interface configuration of the 4G wireless router. The most common wireless router product in the market is four LAN interfaces plus a WAN interface configuration. If the indoo...view
- July 21, 2018The working principle of 3g internet router 3g internet router is mainly embedded the wireless 3G module in the original router. Firstly, users plug a SIM card to the 3g internet router. The functions...view
- April 18, 2018Is there any difference between the wireless router with one antenna, the antenna router with two antennas, the antenna router with three antennas, the antenna router with four antennas and the antenn...view
- July 21, 2018Industrial 4G router supports operator special network APN and virtual private network VPN (including VPN client, VPN sever). The VPN supports PPTP and L2TP protocol. Industrial 4g router also support...view
- July 21, 2018The perfect network protocols support VPN client (PPTP, L2TP, IPSEC and GRE) (Note: only support VPN version), multiple up and down trigger modes, including SMS, phone ringing, serial data, network da...view
- July 21, 2018The aim of digital hospital is to apply advanced digital technology to digitized collection, processing, storage, transmission, sharing and retrieval of all kinds of information in hospital, and to re...view