Simulator Switches and Routers
Cisco Certification has been considered as IT industry gold standard. Routers and switches currently is widely used. Today we here make a comprehensive comparison between routers and switches.
1. Definition of simulator
Simulator refers to the virtual test environment created by software, which includes the connected way of routers and switches needed by the experiments. Its operation is also very simple, just click the relevant equipment. Although, the simulator is quite expensive,but there are many great features. One the one hand, it can be installed inside computer, you don’t have to go laboratory. On the other hand, you can study knowledge over textbook range. You can learn anything as long as the simulator can support.
2. Category of simulator
The common simulator can be divided into five kinds, they are: RouterSim4.0、Betsy Virtual Lab, Cisco Networking Academy Flah Lab、CIM、Boson Netsim5.31.
3. Cisco professional certification
Cisco professional certification exams this completely unlike the domestic traditional test, in addition to adaptation, there are many operational examination question. It gives a simulated environment and configuration conditions and requires you to correct command line operation. For many examinees, it is quite difficult since there is rare opportunities to operate in such real operating environment. Thus, their practical abilities are much lower. However, for many international certificate especially Cisco, it is quite important for examinees to practice well in actual operation. There principle is to let every examinees are qualified enough to operate instead of just knowing theory well.
Simulator and Cisco router are equipment frequently used in daily operation. Network engineer must also know well the skills.
- April 18, 2018Wireless router is a kind of router with a wireless coverage function, which is mainly used for internet access and wireless coverage. Wireless router can be seen as a transponder, which can transmit ...view
- April 18, 2018The wireless transmission distance of the wireless router in pure environment (the ideal environment without barrier and interference) is 100 meters indoors and 300 meters outdoors.In actual family en...view
- July 21, 20181.Components The components of industrial 4G Wi-Fi routers are all of the industrial level. From the main control chip, the PCB to the outer shell, if any component has not reached the industrial leve...view
- April 18, 2018Functional differenceWireless AP: AP is short for Access Point and is generally translated as "wireless access node", which mainly provides the access from wireless workstations to the wired LAN and f...view
- July 21, 2018Broadband Internet access is now the way most families rely on to surf the Internet, through a network access operators, we can connect to every corner of the world, it is very convenient and fast. Bu...view
- July 21, 2018The limitations of the development for 4G modems not only refer to the increasingly complicated wireless standard. Today, the smart phones have to support several wave points. Besides WiMAX and/or L...view