Simulator Switches and Routers
Cisco Certification has been considered as IT industry gold standard. Routers and switches currently is widely used. Today we here make a comprehensive comparison between routers and switches.
1. Definition of simulator
Simulator refers to the virtual test environment created by software, which includes the connected way of routers and switches needed by the experiments. Its operation is also very simple, just click the relevant equipment. Although, the simulator is quite expensive,but there are many great features. One the one hand, it can be installed inside computer, you don’t have to go laboratory. On the other hand, you can study knowledge over textbook range. You can learn anything as long as the simulator can support.
2. Category of simulator
The common simulator can be divided into five kinds, they are: RouterSim4.0、Betsy Virtual Lab, Cisco Networking Academy Flah Lab、CIM、Boson Netsim5.31.
3. Cisco professional certification
Cisco professional certification exams this completely unlike the domestic traditional test, in addition to adaptation, there are many operational examination question. It gives a simulated environment and configuration conditions and requires you to correct command line operation. For many examinees, it is quite difficult since there is rare opportunities to operate in such real operating environment. Thus, their practical abilities are much lower. However, for many international certificate especially Cisco, it is quite important for examinees to practice well in actual operation. There principle is to let every examinees are qualified enough to operate instead of just knowing theory well.
Simulator and Cisco router are equipment frequently used in daily operation. Network engineer must also know well the skills.
- July 21, 2018The advantages of 3g internet routerAlways online connectionWith a 3g Internet router, you can connect a 3G/HSDPA USB modem to its built-in USB interface, which allows you to connect the network or GS...view
- July 21, 2018Industrial wireless modem is the abbreviation of Modulator and Demodulator. It is a device that converts digital signals into analog signals by the modulator at the transmitting terminal and converts ...view
- July 21, 2018A wireless router is an extended product that combines simple wireless AP and broadband routers. It not only has all the functions of simple wireless AP, such as supporting DHCP clients, VPN, firewall...view
- July 21, 20181.Components The components of industrial 4G Wi-Fi routers are all of the industrial level. From the main control chip, the PCB to the outer shell, if any component has not reached the industrial leve...view
- July 21, 2018Wireless networks are widely used in enterprises. In the enterprise industry, wireless networks have been widely used in offices, warehouses and production scenes. In the office, the wireless network ...view
- April 18, 2018Application differenceCompanies that need lots of AP for large-area coverage often use independent AP. All APs are connected via Ethernet to a separate WLAN firewall.The wireless router is often used ...view