+86 (755) 2923 0581
+86 (755) 8370 0465
Rm.33, Unit B, Floor 12, U chuanggu, Xinniu Rd, Minzhi, Longhua, Shenzhen, 518000, China
Wireless ap refers to the wireless network access point which also commonly known as the “hot spots”. The wireless ap is mainly by the routing switch access to connect one-integrated device and pure access point equipment.
Wireless AP is mostly applied to big companies for they need many access points to achieve large area network coverage. Meanwhile, those access point belongs to on internet convenient to network administrator do simple implementation of network control and management.
The full name of the wireless ap is access point and its main function is to convert wire network to wireless network. Wireless ap is compared to the bridge between the wired and wireless networks. The signal coverage of wireless ap is spheroidal. It is better to have it installed at a higher place so as to increase coverage. The wireless ap can not connect with ADSLIODE and need a switchboard or router as intermediary.
The outdoor wireless ap is often used in outdoor wireless network deployment. Because of its use of the scene in the outdoor environment, the outdoor wireless ap has corresponding waterproof, lightning, anti sun, anti low temperature and other characteristics.
Outdoor Wireless Access Points:
- 300Mbps High Gain Outdoor Atheros AR9341 / AR9344 Chipset Wireless AP
- Multiple wireless modes(AP Bridge/Client Bridge/WAN Gateway)
- Ethernet physical rate 10/100Mbps/1000Mpbs
- WEB management supports multilingual
- Use high gain directive antenna, in addition, there are external interface for SMA antennas.
- Up to 300Mbps wireless transmission rate, farther transmission distance.
- Multiple encryption modes, wireless network will be more safer.
- Water-Proof, sun protection, and designed with lightning-prevention.
- Private patent product, it can adapt bad working environments of outdoor.