The 3G industry HSUPA router is a new type of WiFi wireless router. There are many types of operators, ranging from 2.5G GPRS router, CDMA router to 3G WCDMA router, EVDO router to TD-SCDMA router, to 3.75G router and LTE router.
It uses high-performance industrial 32-bit CPU and embedded real-time operating system. It supports RS 232 (or RS 485/RS 422), Ethernet and WiFi ports. These ports can easily and transparently connect a device to a cellular network, enabling you to connect to existing serial, Ethernet and WiFi devices with only basic configuration.
1. Video surveillance
2. Environmental monitoring
3. Water conservancy monitoring
4. Highway monitoring
5. ATM/Inquiry terminal
6. Safety monitoring
Industrial HSUPA router performance includes
1. Supports 3G/HSPA/4G WAN access mode.
2. Support VPN client (PPTP, L2TP, openvpn, IPsec and GRE) (only for VPN version)
3. Support VPN servers (PPTP, L2TP, openvpn, IPsec and GRE) (only for VPN versions)
4. Support local and remote firmware upgrades, import and export configuration files.
5. Support NTP, RTC embedded.
6. Supports a variety of DDNS services.
7. Supports MAC address cloning, PPPoE server
8. WiFi supports 802.11b/g/n. Support AP, client, Adhoc, Repeater, Repeater Bridge and WDS (optional) modes.
9. WiFi supports WEP, WPA, WPA 2 encryption, RADIUS authentication and MAC address filter.
10. Support a variety of online triggering methods, including SMS, ringtone and data. Timeout Support Link Disconnection
11. Support APN/VPDN
12. supports DHCP server and client, firewall, NAT, DMZ host, URL block, QoS, ttraff, statistics, real-time link speed statistics, etc.
13. Full protocol support, such as TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, SMTP, HTTP, POP 3, OICQ, Telnet, FTP, SNMP, SSHD, etc.
14. Restart, online and offline scheduling, etc.